Call Jonnie today for an affordable & professional tree service
There are several reasons why you would want to take down a tree.
- Damaged trees – The damage brought on by storms or extreme winds can compromise the tree’s structural integrity, which can be dangerous to the residents of your home.
- Dead, dying or decaying tree – Trees can get infected with diseases just like humans and this also compromises its structural integrity if left untreated.
- Too much shade – Having too much shade from a tree stops the sun from reaching your backyard or garden. If you don’t want the tree to be taken down, tree pruning is another service we offer.
- Infested trees – Various insects can infest trees, boring holes into the trunks and causing the tree to starve. Sometimes, insects lay eggs and burrow deeper into the tree. When it’s too late for treatment, the tree will need to be cut down.
- Too close to the property – Trees that are too close to the property can cause damage to the home’s foundation. In the long run, you might end up paying more to fix the damage done to your home.
- Renovating the area – Expanding your home to create a bigger outdoor area? We can help you clear the path for an outdoor haven by taking down the tree for you.
Whatever reason you may have, whether it is because the tree is dead or dying, or damaged from a storm or growing too close to your home, we can help you deal with it. Damaged or decaying trees can be dangerous as you never know when it will fall and hurt someone.
Although you will be tempted to do it yourself, we highly recommend hiring a professional to do the job. There are many aspects to tree removal that a qualified tree removalist, like Wolf Trees and Gardens, is aware of. We can assess the situation much better and give you a free quote for the job.
We make sure the process is safe and we clean up after ourselves, ensuring the property is left in the same condition as when we started.
We needed 10 pine trees removed that were overcrowding our backyard. Jonnie phoned within half an hour of me lodging a query online and the job was completed within 2 weeks. He and his team were efficient on the day, cleaned up after themselves and we are delighted with the result. I have no hesitation in recommending this company for tree removal work.